janvier 31, 2019
ECFIA, representing the high temperature insulation wool (HTIW) industry, of which Unifrax has been a key member from its start, has launched a new website that we are pleased to help promote. ECFIA represents the High Temperature Insulation Wool Industry and promotes a Product Stewardship Program designed to assist in the evaluation, control and reduction of workplace exposure to airborne fibres. Programme recommendations are intended to help ensure the proper handling, manufacture, storage, use and disposal of HTIW and HTIW products.
ECFIA has maintained a long standing transatlantic partnership with the HTIW-Coalition, representing the HTIW industry in North America and have collaborated on the joint Product Stewardship Program.
The ECFIA MISSION:
- Be the European expert on HTIW focusing on environment, health & safety
- Provide fact based, scientific and empirical information concerning HTIW to workers, users and policy makers
- Deploy and manage a comprehensive Product Stewardship Programme for the manufacture and use of HITW products
- Promote suitable risk management & best practice for handling HITW products
ECFIA invites you to explore the new version of its website www.ecfia.eu
You will find practical and scientific information on HTIW and on ECFIA’s initiatives, handling advice, latest news and events. The new version will allow you and other interested parties to
- navigate easily whether on a computer or mobile devices
- search the whole website
- download documents in particular practical handling guidance
- access the large literature database compiled by ECFIA
As part of the website relaunch, ECFIA also asks you register for their new Newsletter: http://newsletter.ecfia.eu